About our Client:
Our client are a leading independent Market Research company, who provide strategic intelligence on industry, consumer trends and economic forecasts across the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Marketing Systems Lead - champion and strategist for Marketing applications and integrations.
- Running MarTech projects alongside the business stakeholders, supporting the clients Marketing strategy, objectives and goals.
- Oversee Marketo instance and hold responsibility Marketo's global development within the business.
- Handle systems architecture, and oversee CRM sync with Salesforce, alignment and data flows.
- Support the evolution and ongoing improvements to the lead life-cycle and lead management processes.
- Partner with BI and Marketing teams to grow and improve upon all marketing analytics and reporting across Marketo, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Scope, gather requirements, and analyse with business owners and key stakeholders for new initiatives, sharing feedback, progress reporting and managing timelines.
- Can demonstrate strong experienced of working with Marketing Automation platforms, Marketo is preferred - Adobe Marketo Certified professional is also desirable.
- CRM - Salesforce experience is highly desirable.
- Proven knowledge and experience integrating other applications in Marketo, such as virtual conferencing, CMS, video hosting, content marketing or social applications.
- Fantastic communication skills, able to present Marketing product vision and execute at a leadership level.
- Experience working directly with Marketing teams and global stakeholders to drive improvements and best practices within MarTech stack.
- Experience in product management, and building roadmaps.
- Experience of change management in a global context, to ensure the adoption of marketing processes across the business.