For a leading international company in the Consumer Goods field, we're recruiting a Marketing Automation Specialist.
The candidate will be joining a new Innovation Hub in Trieste and will help technically implement CRM strategies through campaign activities and tactics designed to support business goals, including increased funnel conversion and customer acquisition.
He/She will work with a global and international team and in close contact with the Innovation Team.
- Based on the campaign strategy, set-up the campaign in the platform - select the required assets, journey, email template and audience;
- QA campaigns, launch, optimise and work with the Data teams to analysis performance;
- When new journeys or emails are required - provide frameworks to the Developers.
- The ideal candidate is a Functional profile, with 4/6 years of experience related to Salesforce CRM/Marketing Cloud projects;
- It's considered a must have a good knowledge of CRM processes, ideally with a previous technical background (SQL developer/CRM platforms customizing);
- It's mandatory a professional knowledge of English language (at least B2 level), as they will have daily interactions with the global team;
- We will consider international candidates who want to relocate;
Smartworking: 2/3 days per week