Oliver James is looking for a Market Researcher for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organizations so that both may grow and benefit from each others experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- You have the knowledge or willing to gain an understanding in a High tech environment.
- You build, design market survey, collect and transform information into usable data.
- You're answering to business questions regarding the data.
- Analyse all data quality issues raised by the team & users, and solve it with your data providers.
- Comparing the outcomes of the old and new flows.
- Reporting and Dashboarding with Power BI, Excel or SPSS.
Skills and competences:
- You have at least a Master's degree in statistics, mathematics or engineering or similar by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experiences with in a similar position.
- You have strong analytic skills.
- Have strong reporting skills with Power BI or similar tools are a must.
- You are fluent in English AND Fluent in French or Dutch.
- You are a team player, with strong communication skills.