Oliver James have partnered with a global investment bank headquartered in central Zurich. As a key member of the data function within the bank you will be responsible for providing market data (i.e., reference data, index data, instrument price data, fund & ETF data, credit ratings, etc.) to all company departments.
- Ensure consistent governance of the consumption and procurement of market data
- Assist Market Data Users with their Market Data questions within the division and provide advice about their current or intended use of Market Data
- Provide training to Users, aligned with other stakeholders, and refine the existing market data control framework.
- Plan and submit budget requests for new index licenses and/or bank-wide market data projects
- An analytical approach to problem solving, combined with strong methodological skills and an ability to visualize complex data
- Exceptional communication skills, stakeholder management experience, group facilitation and interaction with executive-level Management
- A thorough understanding of market data providers (e.g., MSCI, S&P) and distributors (e.g., Bloomberg, Morningstar, RIMES)
- Strong negotiation skills, especially with index providers / market data distributors
- Fluency in English, good German skills are preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch via the contact details below.
Joel.Murphy@oliverjames.ch | +41 41 561 64 78