My client is a Global Fortune 500 MNC Insurer, we are looking for a talented Manager, Regional IT Governance to join the team.
This role will have key responsibilities in managing Group IT Collaboration Initiatives & Governance within the Asia Pacific (AP) region working closely with all the Business Units IT representatives & Group IT. He/She will be the key liaison to drive mandate & provide guidance including support for implementation to ensure that Group IT Collaboration Initiatives or Projects including AP driven initiatives are deliver and implemented.
- Provide Direction, Guidance and Support the adoption of Group IT Strategic Initiatives or Standards including AP Driven initiatives & standards.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders on the creation of the current & future state architecture, standards and strategies with a deep understanding of the underlying business drivers
* Develop frameworks and processes to support the initiatives implementation
* Develop Improvement plan & Roadmap with Business Units (BU) in consideration of other Projects, Budget and Business Plan
* Develop, implement and monitor reporting mechanisms for governance, security and risk practices to support compliance and highlight areas of exposure
- Minimum 5 years of IT Governance, IT Security & Operation Risk Management & Cybersecurity Risk Management
* Project Management Experience in managing projects across multiple functions & countries (preferably) on a Regional level
* Preferably possess relevant IT Governance, security and project management certifications (eg COBIT, NIST CSF, CISSP, CISM, PMP).
* Having experience in leading cross-functional teams in IT Governance & Operations
* Possess leadership qualities