This leading insurance business is seeking a Business Process Life Claims Manager. This is a superb opportunity to join a stable and successful business with a strong Life and Health Insurance presence in the market across Asia.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for managing the the claims function, follow regulatory and risk management guidelines, corporate policies, procedure and claims guidelines; conducting claim audits, review claim authority and identify gaps for improvements as well as being responsible for business improvement initiatives. You will also be responsible for leading and managing a team of claims assessors.
- 8-10 years' experience within the Life and Health Claims sector
- Insurance professional qualifications preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of Life & Health claims assessment
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Able to communicate efficiently across all levels