An excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to gain investment accounting and reporting exposure in Life Insurance industry. Our client is a well known life insurance company, who is currently looking for a Manager to join their investment reporting team. The role is open to candidates without investment accounting experience, candidates with solid financial reporting or regulatory reporting experience are welcomed, on job training will be provided.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly closing processes in relation to investments for internal and external submission
- Manage all investment data by excel and in the Accounting Ledger systems
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in various investments accounting and reporting matters
- Establish and continuously review the control process enhancement documentation and Procedure Manuals
- Review and comment on investment memo and due diligence
- Involve in certain projects. i.e., Process enhancement, IFRS 9 & 17, Investment accounting system
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 8 years' experience in financial reporting under life insurance (or other financial institutions with knowledge in IFRS9)
- Knowledge in accounting standard IFRS 9 and investment accounting is a plus
- Proficient in using MS applications such as MS Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.