A large corporate business is looking for a Managers and Senior Managers to join their Insurance Financial Accounting Advisory Services team; specialising in supporting external financial services clients from around the globe. This growing team will advise and assist with regulatory and financial reporting changes and implementations. In this role you will be working closely with some of the top-tier insurers in the market, providing them with insight and advice to meet all of their desired business outcomes. Whilst also managing direct reports, leading engagements and working closely with other internal teams.
For this role you should:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Have experience in either the insurance industry or have worked with insurance clients within a consultancy firm
- Show knowledge and understanding surrounding regulatory and accounting change e.g. IFRS 9, 17/ new IFRS, UK & US GAAP
- Able to lead engagements and direct reports by communicating effectively
- Have experience designing and implementing finance transformations and finance operating models
- Have experience in management, regulatory, and statutory reporting projects involving Solvency II
- In depth knowledge of control and governance
- Experience working in an advisory capacity with the ability to communicate and present findings to clients either within a top tier firm or experience working within a financial services organisation working on finance transformations
In return you can expect:
- Flexible hybrid working to suit you
- A generous bonus structure
- A happy and inclusive environment, and clear progression opportunities
If this sounds like you then apply now online with an up to date CV!