Our client, an industry-leading alternative fund administrator working with a global public accounting firm, is hiring for a Senior Manager-level professional to focus on their private equity and venture capital fund administration/accounting function. The role is open due to increased growth within the firm and they are looking to add an immediate value-add to this growing function within the company. You will be responsible for handling multiple client relationships, reviewing the workpapers and deliverables of your team, and managing an expanding team hand-in-hand with the Managing Directors of the function.
- Engage with new business discussions for prospective and existing clients/relationships
- Oversee multiple teams including career development, training, appraisals, and provide guidance to all direct reports
- Provide direction to all staff on client service, technical, and fund accounting related topics
- Review technical calculations including management fees, IRRs, carried interest, capital calls/distributions etc.
- Review disclosures, supporting schedules, and financial statements along with implementing robust controls and procedure
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA, ACCA, CA, or CFA certification required
- 6+ years' experience in alternative investment fund accounting with an emphasis on private equity
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience supervising a team, ideally 3+ individuals
- Project management skills - especially soft skills such as communication and presentation
Given the seniority of this role, it will not be around for long. If interested, please apply here or send your resume to email@example.com