We have an exciting opportunity working for a market leading international retailer based out of Manchester. This a perfect opportunity for either a ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified or finalist. If you are Management Accountant looking to step into an opportunity offering long term progression and more exposure then this is the role for you.
- Support the region's reporting finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts for your market.
- Accounting resposibility for key cost lines.
- Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure a consistent reporting\analytical approach is applied to all countries.
- Daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Liaising with other departments to pro-actively resolve queries.
- Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc analysis to support the finance managers and fellow team members
- Qualified/Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
- Experience of management accounting essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
- Retail industry experience desirable.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply.