I have an urgent requirement for an INTERIM Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Manager within a leading UK Bank. The initial contract will be 6 months with a potential to extend to 18 months. The role is based in Central London and offers hybrid working.
- Experience in the Liquidity, Market or Prudential Risk space
- Compliance, Legal or Risk background to enable you to interpret PRA/EBA regulation
- Banking experience, preferably retail
- Interpret complex regulatory information from the PRA/EBA relating to Liquidity Regulatory Reporting, and convert this into easy to understand business language which can be used by the business
- Communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds interesting, please apply with your CV below!