If you are looking for fresh challenges, in a new company, with new colleagues and you are a Linux Engineer, this proposition is made for you.
In this company you will work with the latest technology in a specific field that will help you to become an expert in Linux and in the future in Devops.
As an IT passionate, you love or dream to use cutting-edge technology. By joining them, you will learn, be trained and, work with the latest technologies on the market.
Thanks to this company you will evolve in a positive culture, with a team that is looking to improve every day.
To be Team- Spirit is very important for my client: with assistance & collaboration, you will overcome all the challenges as a group.
Linux Engineer - The Job
As a member of the Linux Team, your job will be:
- Follow the implementation and automation of the infrastructure
- Develop new solutions and improve those already in place
- You will work on the Cloud and hybrid technologies
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents or problems linked to the infrastructure
Linux Engineer - Your Profile
- You have been working with Linux in the tow last years
- You speak English fluently (French or Dutch are an advantage)
- You are educated with a higher degree (Master or Bachelor) or relevant experience in IT
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Linux, Ansible, automation, integration, …
- The plus technologies are Infrastructure related (System - Network) or languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.
- The cherry on the cake is to already have azure experiences
Linux Engineer - The offer
- A permanent position in a company that is a leader in its market
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- A company Car + Fuel Card
- Group Insurance, Hospital Insurance
- A Laptop, phone + subscription
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me at 02 588 00 82 or amandine.kellens@oliverjames.Com