My client (a global, market leading consultancy) are looking for junior actuarial talent to add to their Life team, and the role can be based in Munich or Dusseldorf.
The role will offer:
- broad range of life / health projects
- programming work
- risk modelling
- cash flow projection
- actuarial exam support
- excellent range of clients to consult for
- experienced team
Candidates should have:
- strong understanding of Life or Health Insurance (0-2 years)
- good communication skills
- clear motivations to work in the Life Insurance or Consultancy
- excellent educational background - degree in maths, physics or economic
All applicants should hold the right to work in Germany without restrictions or need for sponsorship.