Oliver James are currently recruiting for a Legal and Regulatory Counsel on behalf of our client, a leading Payments organisation going through large scale growth across the business.
This position has arisen due to an internal promotion within the team and will focus on providing legal and regulatory advice to the local and European business.
Our client is a culture lead organisation, putting people and progression at the ethos of their company charter.
The successful candidate will be involved on a mixture of BAU and project based work with the wider European based teams. A day-to-day for the successful candidate will look like but not be limited to the following;
- Support and advise the business and product teams on applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- advising the business on all legal aspects in product development
- Assist with the development of internal policies and procedures, ensuring the business meet their regulatory obligations
- Monitor regulatory and legal developments applicable to the business
- Represent the business with the regulators and key stakeholders
- Liaise, instruct and manage external legal counsel
If you would like to be considered for the position, click the apply button below.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about this role, please reach out on the below contact details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706