Lead Insurance Policy Developer/Architect - Morristown, Atlanta or Chicago - FTE
This role serves as the overall lead for the Policy and Billing applications within Insurance operating units. This leader works collaboratively and cooperatively with key leaders and functions across the organization and operating companies to understand current and emerging business needs in Insurance and define, identify, design, implement and maintain those solutions. The lead will be a subject matter expert in Policy and Billing areas. This role will be accountable for: the translation of business requirements into a solution, the development and testing of that solution, and the transition of that solution into production. Lead will assist in optimizing delivery processes and lead a team of resources and/or vendors through the SDLC in the delivery of application enhancements and integrations with both internal and external systems. A successful candidate will combine hands on functional/technical skills with the ability to design solutions and lead/mentor a technical delivery team. Team will contain both internal and SI partners.
- Policy application solution delivery and maintenance (SDLC/agile delivery); includes the Policy administration platform across Policy and Billing, insurance pricing models and ISO/proprietary
- Proven experience in design/develop/implementation/support of P&C Insurance solutions across multiple vendor teams
- Works closely with the insurance business leaders and Product owners to understand priorities.
- Works closely with IT colleagues in the Application & Data team, including business architecture, front office applications, core processing applications, data analytics & reporting, QA/functional testing, integration (microservices/API) and digital &
- Works closely with the CTO/CISO team, including network/infrastructure, DevOps, technical testing, end user service and technical
- Strong knowledge and experience with agile solution delivery
- Project management
- Vendor & contract management
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk management
If interested please respond with an updated resume.