Lead Digital Product Owner - UX/UI - Manchester
Retail / eCommerce industry
This role can be based predominantly remotely with 1 or 2 office visits per week (max)
This company has a 160 year history of providing clothing solutions to various industries such as NHS, Police and various retailers and they're on a journey to become a digital first business across B2C and B2B within the UK and worldwide.
As Digital Product Owner Lead you will be responsible for optimising the digital experience across the Alexandra website, analysing customer opportunities and pain points and translate into a prioritised, well-maintained digital product backlog. You will deliver clearly defined backlog tickets that are aligned to the business vision and deliver the necessary value to achieve our digital ambitions. Working with the Group IT and third-party digital development agency you will be the business lead to ensure the successful delivery of the prioritised digital backlog to deliver the digital ecommerce, user experience, and conversion KPIs.
This is a really important role within the business so you will need to collaborate and influence business stakeholders to drive the design of the digital product and experiences, using a variety of techniques, including user stories, user experience and business flow diagrams, customer insight, user experience research and digital, transactional and customer data.
You will also lead on establishing the digital product role and function across the group, demonstrating its importance and benefits in defining and delivering the digital roadmap
- You will be an experienced Digital Product Owner or Digital Product Manager with a minimum 5 years' experience within an agile digital product development team - either client or agency side
- Strong ecommerce experience across B2C and/or B2B organisations
- Extensive experience of creating and managing a digital product roadmap, defining user stories and acceptance criteria, backlog refinement, sprint planning and working with scrum teams to deliver digital changes
- Good experience of A/B & MVT testing, CRO and content personalisation and relevant tool experience (in particular, Google Analytics, Google Optimise, Hotjar)
- Bringing B2C & B2B digital & ecommerce products and experiences to market
- Commercially focused - how to use data and insights to drive customer-centric solutions to deliver business outcomes and performance improvements
- Web and app/mobile based digital product experience
- Comfortable with analysing large and complex data sets from multiple locations
- Strong communication skills as you'll be working closely with development, UX, project teams (in-house and 3rd party) and managing stakeholders
- A self-starter, good communicator and able to be the go-to person
- Strong decision making and ownership taking skills
This is a great role for a Digital Product Owner professional to move into a Lead role and steer the future team. The company have never had a Product focused person in the team before so it's going to be a great way to make your mark within a highly profitable business while they are expanding their digital capability.
Salary to £70k + various benefits + home working.
If this sounds like you, please get in contact with Katrina at Oliver James at katrina.rajah @ oliverjames.com or click APPLY to this job advert.