This Lead Agile Coach will be working along the Global Technology team acting as a change agent for the Agile Transformation. They'll teach and guide teams, individuals, and leaders while leveraging Agile principles, frameworks, and best practices. They'll have the opportunity to unlock a challenging and impactful career and grow the agile practice within the organization.
- Oversee the coaching and planning of high performing Agile development teams
- Drive consistent Agile practices and strategy to enhance business value delivery and organization/marketplace opportunities
- Teach and lead cross-functional business groups to build, sustain, and strengthen Agile values and Scrum concepts
- Advise agile team members in their communications and process activities
- Grow trust by monitoring the health of the team and ensure that commitments are on pace with the organizational standards
- Ensure risk management and control practices are integrated into the lifecycle of Agile initiatives
- Promote metrics for continuous improvement of Agile delivery process
- 5+ years of Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Agile Transformation at scale
- Knowledge of Lean Principles and Values
- Success leading initiatives using Scrum and Kanban and efforts using Scrum at Scale, SAFe, etc.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence as well as Communication and Interpersonal Skills