Oliver James is looking for a KYT Analyst ! Do you speak Dutch and English and you are analytic and you have a keen eye for detective word and a strong interest for geopolitics? Then, you should absolutely take this chance! 😉
What is a KYT Analyst?
"Know Your Transaction" Analysts are the investigators working at the bank to look into any potential illegal activities going on such as money laundering, the financing of terrorism, fraud, … In order to do that, there are different screenings and checks (where the money is coming from, how it is spent, …) that need to be performed. You would be the person in charge of conducting those analysis, making sure we know the customer.
We are looking for a motivated professional to work at one of the leading banks of the country. One that successfully adapted over time and never set aside its strongly Employee-friendly corporate policy.
About the job
As KYT Analyst you will be part of a big family offering you all the keys to be successful in all your daily challenges. You will be a leading player for your team and beyond! You will be a real investigator, analysing all suspicious money flows across cross-border bank accounts.
About your tasks
- Monitoring and analysing all suspicious money flows across cross-border bank accounts.
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYT process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Extracting relevant data from different from various sources and databases and performing KYT screenings
- Conducting analytic and accurate research to correctly assess the risk level for each wire transfer.
The perfect match
- You have a keen eye for detective work and a strong interest for geopolitics and government AML strategy.
- You have bachelor or a master's degree in criminology, law, business management or political science.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
Are you our next KYT Analyst? The answer is yes if
- You have a Master in Criminology, Laws or Business Management or Business Management
- You are native Dutch speaker and can communicate both orally and in writing in English
- You are the best at logic games and you are detail-oriented.
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritise.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
What we offer
- An amazing salary package - permanent contract
- The opportunity to gain expertise which will really boost up your CV
- The chance to move your first steps in the financial sector.
- Exciting experience in the financial sector.
Any more questions about the job? Reach out to me by email at email@example.com or by phone 02 588 04 70.