We, at Oliver James, are committed to connect professionals with opportunities.
For a well-known financial institution in Brussels we are looking for a KYC Officer to support the KYC team. Are you looking for an exciting job in an environment where you can gain an enriching experience? Yes? Then you are in the right place!
KYC (Know your customer) is a major element in the fight against financial crimes, illegal financial schemes and money laundering, and it is required by law. The process starts with identifying the customers and verifying their identity (ID, proof of address...) to ensure they are real and assess the risks related to them.
As a KYC Officer you will…
- Ensure day-to-day operational support and control to KYC-teams by creating and maintaining KYC record on each client
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Point of contact towards internal and external clients
- Guarantee business continuity and customer satisfaction
- Conducting analytical and accurate research
- You have a Bachelor or a Master's degree
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in a KYC-related field
- You are interested in finance and banking
- You are fluent in French AND Dutch AND English
- You are able to work independently
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and problem-solver
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented