From financing to impact … This bank believes it can have maximum impact to empower entrepreneurs in developing and emerging countries. It is therefore of key importance that this organisation knows with whom it is establishing a business relationship as they only wants to deal with clients of a good standing and reputation. 'Knowing' a customer means acquiring and monitoring all relevant documents concerning the identity of the customer, gaining insight in the business and its structure and assessing the client risk.
It contains an investment bank who finance commercially viable businesses and projects in key sectors for development. They offer financing in the form of loans, equity investments and guarantees to encourage sustainable growth. This bank invests in key sectors that are crucial to economic and social progress, using the expertise and networks to support sustainable growth of the business. Good to know is that the organisation manage the funds for the Dutch Government's like the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Economic Affairs to maximize the development impact of private investment. It is a Licensed bank and supervised by The DNB and AFM.
After the finalization of the Remediation project they are consolidating with a diverse and experienced team of fifty full-time professionals divided into three different KYC Teams and have several vacancies for the KYC Teams focusing on Private Equity and Financial Institutions. As this bank is active in a lot of different jurisdictions the job as a KYC Analyst is inspiring and challenging at the same time and we look for professionals that have the ambition to do in-depth research in these environments.
You will be responsible for the operations and interactions as KYC Analyst, internally and externally, related to the first line KYC activities and supports the entire Customer Due Diligence process. You work closely together with the Investment Officers, the Quality Review Officer and case of Higher Risk files the Business Compliance Officers from the Compliance department to make sure that all KYC requirements are compliant with the regulatory of this bank standards while meeting internal and external deadlines.
Executing the investment banks KYC process for new and existing customers; identification of the customer by collecting, processing detailed client information and documentation required for client onboarding.
You will have direct contact with the customer to collect necessary information and discusses KYC process and timelines.
- In consultation with Investment Officer: start and advises on the execution of the Customer Due Diligence process;
- Doing research: provide an overview of ownership and management structure;
- Perform KYC checks: screening for sanctions, politically exposed persons, adverse media involvement in anti-money laundering, bribe and fraud;
- Follow-up with the client for outstanding information and documentation:
- Handles requests for additional information from Compliance and liaise further with the Investment Officer and client as required
You will bring the next items with you:
- A Bachelor or Master degree with a direction to Law, Criminology, Business Administration or Economics;
- 2 till 3 years of experience within KYC/ CDD;
- Knowledge about to do research and follow several procedures within KYC and AML to complete complex structures like, Private Equity and Financial Institutions as Trust, Foundations and Wealthy Individuals;
- Experience with onboarding of high risk clients;
- Also up-to-date knowledge about sanctions, PEP's, adverse media involvement and Bribe & Fraud;
This will be in for you:
- A year contract with a salary between €4.250 - €5.250 based on a 36 till 40 hours a week;
- 25 days off based on 40 hours a week;
- A good pension scheme at STIPP;
- 8,33% holiday pay;
- People & Performance management which will take care of your grow and learning path;
- Personal budget to follow courses or trainings within KYC/CDD;