This position is for a KYC Consultant working at Brussels/ Antwerp.
About the role
Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process (incl. cross border aspects) based on legal and internal requirements and processes.
In charge of portfolio of KYC files to update: based on local and cross-border requirements and internal process:
- Analysis of type of information/ documents to receive from the client
- Client contact and follow up to ensure the requested information is received on time
- Ensure file completeness and encode the information in the systems
- Collaboration within the Business Center, the Middle office and/or with compliance departments to discuss potential issues and find solutions.
- Monitor the evolution and status of portfolio - ensure necessary actions to remediate are taken.
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Relevant education (economical, juridical, business management) preferably experience in banking KYC (Know Your Customer) domain
- Native in Dutch, very good level in French and good level in English
- Experience in KYC processes & tasks with corporate clients is a strong plus
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to gain expertise and experience and use it directly in a dynamic market.
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments at multiple banks