Do you have an analytical and investigation mind , you speak Dutch, French and English ? And do you want to gain an amazing first experience to boost your carrer ? Then this your chance!
Oliver James is looking for a KYC Analyst ! We are looking for graduates to become the new Sherlock Holmes in the Financial Crimes.
What is a KYC Analyst?
"Know Your Customer" Analysts are the investigators working at the bank to look into any potential illegal activities going on such as money laundering, the financing of terrorism, fraud, … In order to do that, there are different screenings and checks that need to be performed. You would be the person in charge of conducting those analysis, making sure we know the customer.
What will you concretely do as KYC Analyst?
- Creating and maintaining KYC file on each client
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Extracting relevant data from different from various sources and databases and performing KYC screenings
- Conducting analytical and accurate research to make sure you know the customer
- Communicating with clients
- Escalating cases when needed
Are you our next KYC Analyst? The answer is yes if
- You have a Master in Criminology, Laws or Business Management or Business Management.
- You are native Dutch speaker and can communicate both orally and in writing in English and in French.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritize.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to gain your first experience in the financial sector .
- An amazing salary package - permanent contract.
- The opportunity to gain expertise which will really boost up your CV.
Any more questions ?
Feel free to reach out by email : firstname.lastname@example.org OR by phone : 02/588.11.85