Oliver James is looking for a professional with a first experience as KYC / AML Analyst to join a major bank in Belgium. Are you a dynamic team player with critical and analytical mind ? Do you want to gain more experience to boost your career? Then this is your chance!
The job consist of analysing cases of suspicion of money laundering and sometimes complex terrorist financing,
as well as specializing and acting as a reference in certain sensitive areas regarding all AML issues.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Estimate the impact of an atypical transaction report in order to determine the scope of the investigation to be carried out
- Autonomously manage files within the framework of the legislation on money laundering, in order to formulate an opinion concerning the decision to be taken and the strategy to be followed
How will those responsibilities concretely look like?
- Process reports of international transactions
- Submit a compliance opinion on cases reported by the first line
- Act as a point of contact
- Manage, supervise and support the bank's employees according to the questions they ask in the context of the issue of money laundering in general or concrete cases
- Actively contribute to the improvement of processes, procedures and administrative rules
- Acquire in-depth theoretical and technical knowledge on money laundering issues
What does the perfect candidate look like?
- You have a master's degree or equivalent by experience;
- You have a good knowledge in KYC / AML field.
- You master Dutch and French: you have good communication skills both verbally and written
- You have analytical skills and a sense of responsibility
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
If this job interests you and you think you are ready to take on this amazing new challenge, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me at 02 808 99 37 or email@example.com