Within the company's infrastructure department, you will address both large companies and small and medium-sized enterprises as a Project Manager. You will be in charge of managing and coordinating projects with a strategic character and that are based on IT & Telco technologies/topics. Some of them may have an international aspect. Your contacts with customers are mainly at the level of the Customer Project Manager and the ICT Director. Project budgets can vary up to € 2 million.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are in direct contact with your client and you are the point of contact between subcontractors and clients.
- You will work in close collaboration with different departments such as architects, sales and customer service.
- You will lead a project team of up to 20 people (technicians, consultants, experts)
- You will be able to quickly understand the organization, values and vision specific to the Telecom company
- You are responsible for the financial results of the project, establishing financial schedules, budgets and implementation plans.
- You identify, manage, minimize and anticipate potential risks throughout the project delivery process
- You report the impact of problems and changes to the project steering committee.
- You centralize all relevant project information and report on the progress of the project to both your client and management.
- You guarantee the quality of the deliverables
- You have a university degree or equivalent.
- You are trilingual FR/NL/EN or C1 (very good)
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as an Infrastructure or IT project manager, experience in Telco project management is a plus.
- You have knowledge of project methodologies and you are very organized (certificates are always considered a plus).
- You have an analytical mind and a systematic approach to problem solving.
- You are strong in following up processes and actions.
- You are flexible, dynamic and have a leadership mindset.
- You are a good communicator, able to influence colleagues and build a network of contacts through your expertise.