JUNIOR/MEDIOR CYBER THREAT ANALYST - FINANCIAL SECTOR - WORLDWIDE LEADER
Are you looking to improve your cybersecurity skills within an international financial company ? Then keep reading ! The company is looking for a Security Monitoring and Response Analyst to join their Cyber Threat Intelligence Team.
This company, based in Wallonia, is looking for someone eager to become an expert in the Cyber Threat sector. This opportunity will allow you to get a great exposure to different technologies and open the doors for future opportunities.
Within this company, you'll also benefit from 3 days of remote working which will allow you to have a great work-life balance.
The company is a great reference on your resume and will give you a boost in your future career.
Junior/Medior Cyber Threat Analyst - The job
The position will primarily focus on information intelligence gathering, analysis and reporting pertaining to cybercrime and physical threats targeted at the client's organization. You will work as a liaison between internal Information Security teams, the technology teams, and external partners on indicator gathering and other research regarding threats.
- A strong focus on Advance Persistent Threat (APT) actors/Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) is required
- Strong knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques to aid with reporting threats to agency upper management as well as key business partners
- Candidates must be able to find, report on all threats targeted at the client's infrastructure
- assist with mitigation to prevent these threats from being exploited.
- Look for opportunities to automate operational gaps
- Recommends and implements business and process improvements to facilitate optimal performance within area of expertise
Junior/Medior Cyber Threat Analyst - The profile
- Bachelors or master's degree in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security, Telecommunications, Information Assurances
- At least 1+ years of experience working as an intelligence analyst
- Broad understanding of all aspects of networking and enterprise IT systems
- Strong knowledge on the use of API's, scripting languages, and regular expressions
- Successful track record developing and maintaining complex platform solutions
- Successfully contributed to continuous process improvement initiatives and automation activities
- Knowledge of prominent threats to the financial sector, including to technologies (e.g., payment systems) and business services
- Experience applying intelligence source rating methodologies
- Experience in, or an aptitude for, the development of cyber threat scenarios in support of exercise planning and execution
Junior/Medior Cyber Threat Analyst - The offer
- A remuneration in line with your experience
- 3 days of remote working
- The chance to grow within the company