IT RECRUITER - BECOME EXPERT IN YOUR MARKET - BRUSSELS
You are dynamic, eager to learn, and looking for a new challenge - read this below
As an IT Recruiter, you will learn about IT Technologies, the way of recruitment and become a Master in your area.
By joining our team, you will build/ expand the Belgian market, reach high potential candidates, match your client's expectations, this will allow you to improve at maximum your sales skills.
Training, Role-play, Webinar, Workshop, etc. at Oliver James, we put every tool at your service to evolve and become the best Recruiter on the Belgian market.
Let's talk about OJ's atmosphere: Fun! Crazy! Work! Sales Floor vibe! Every Friday come and enjoy some drinks with your colleagues and make good memories (even we the Red Devils lose).
If you succeed and continue to blow your targets, you will be part of crazy incentives like Sky Diving with your team.
IT Recruiter - The job
- You follow the recruitment process from A to Z (360° Consultant)
- You will analyse your market and prospect in your portfolio
- You will contact, screen, interview, and prepare your candidates
- You will be advising clients and candidates on recruitment processes
- You will be responsible for your market and become an expert in your area
IT Recruiter - Your profile:
- You are driven by success and eager to learn every day
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You hold a Bachelor/master's degree
- You want to evolve and be the pioneer of a new division
- You are a real team player
IT Recruiter - The Offer
- We will give you the chance to join an international corporation where everything is possible with a clear career evolution.
- A career without limits with the best incentives like VESPA ROAD TRIP IN ITALY, CITY TRIPS, Lunch-clubs (Michelin Stars Restaurants), Champagne for Rewards, and training.
- A fun and professional work atmosphere
Depending on your profile:
- A company car
- Fuel Card
- Meal vouchers (8 €) + Eco vouchers (250)
- Individual commissions
- Group & Hospitalisation Insurance
- A real career path