Junior Project Manager- based in Manchester
We are looking for an Entry level or Junior Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding and innovative team.
The Project Manager role is part of a highly collaborative team that brings solutions to clients, both internal and external.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment at their head office in Manchester.
- To understand the project scope, budget, and duration and to create project plans required to successfully deliver the project deliverable.
- Follow project management best practices.
- Provide support to initiatives owned within the wider organization, whilst understanding the impact these will have on other initiatives.
- Plan and conduct project meetings and set up effective communication with the project team.
- Working to an Agile methodology
- Set expectations and ensure the project team has the tools and training required to perform the required tasks.
We are just looking for someone who has experience working within a project-focused environment that wants to take that step into project management! Whether that's through work experience or a placement study - we're open to different levels of experience!
This is a really great opportunity to be part of a growing organization wanting to grow within its product and services function.
Basic salary up to £32,000 depending on your experience, with health care cash plan, hybrid office, and remote working and plus other great benefits!! (The benefits package is currently under review to become even more appealing)
Click apply or email Rachel.email@example.com for more details!!