An Industry leading organisation are looking for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join their collaborative and expanding team!
This technology leading organisation develops industry leading solutions and you'd be the first point of contact for resolving or escalating any IT issues.
You'd provide effective & efficient IT assistance in a 1st / 2nd line capacity across all areas of the business. Building strong customer & stakeholder relationships to deliver a high quality service
This company actively promotes learning and development and therefore operate in a collaborative, non-siloed manor. Giving you the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of the latest technologies!
We are just looking for someone with exposure to IT, whether that's a recent graduate, apprentice or exposure to an IT Support role! This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that will offer the training and variety to truly start & progress your career!
Experience in any of the below is desired:
- Experience working in an IT Support capacity or a recent graduate / apprenticeship / internship
- Good customer service skills & communication
- Knowledge on Active Directory
- Knowledge on Office 365, Exchange, Sharepoint etc
- Ability manage the end to end cycle of IT Asset Management
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to learn a broad range of technologies
Due to the nature of this company there will be on-site support required, therefore you must be able to drive and be willing to commute to their offices near Wakefield!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!