Junior Developer - START YOUR CAREER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
Our client is well known in Belgium and is part of a huge renowned group. They are specialists in digitalization and document management.
Easy access to the office (Charleroi Region) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
You will end up in a company in full change with challenging and innovative projects that will boost your career and help you become the best version of yourself.
A great internal atmosphere, a high degree of autonomy and a lot of freedom define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and you will be able to make your own decisions.
Junior Developer - the job :
- Participate in workshops (estimation, feasibility and risk assessment).
- Participate in solution and product design workshops for clients.
- Participate in the creation and validation of documentation.
- Test and deploy solutions based on predefined acceptance criteria and procedures (ISO).
- Communicate status, risks and progress to the manager & project manager.
- Provide 2nd level support, identify root causes and resolve them, following support procedures.
- Participate in project closure workshops to ensure continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of documentation.
Junior Developer - your profile :
Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day: min 2 experience with ASP .NET Core and SOA or such basics and being used to work with any kind of source control tool (at Worldline we use GIT)
Experience with the following Front-end technologies: React or UI/UX, ES6, TypeScript & WebPack.
You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you build.
For you, testing is of utmost importance; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging
Finally, we work in a very Agile, multicultural set-up, so a fluency in English is required
Junior Developer - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, laptop, net expenses and bonuses.
- Homeworking 2 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36