Oliver James has been engaged by a leading speciality re-insurer in the Dublin area to assist with their search for a Junior Actuarial Analyst to join a close knit team. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 years actuarial experience in within a consultancy or commercial lines role. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior actuary to gain experience across an exciting market.
- Assist both reserving and pricing teams but with reporting and product development
- Using data, interpreting it, analysing metrics and then presenting this to underwriters
- Develop data sources, process and controls
- Ensure the efficient production and maintenance of reliable, complete, balanced, and accurate reserving data
- Test and validate assumptions underlying pricing models
- Ad hoc actuarial role as required
- Part qualified with a view to completing all actuarial exams
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Previous experience within a consultancy / Lloyd's of London background would be an advantage
- Experience in liaising with Underwriters
- Knowledge around data interpretation
Apply today or contact Aisling Quin with a copy of your CV
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial Recruitment globally.