Role: IT Technician
Salary: up to €30,000 + benefits
My client are one of Ireland's most successful companies within their sector, with a turnover of over 1 billion euro. Due to growth within the business, they are looking for an L1 IT Technician to join their service desk team on a permanent basis, with plenty of progression and learning opportunities from day one.
You will be working as part of a team to provide technical support to end users, setting up new users, building laptops and troubleshooting issues via phone and face to face.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
- Progression opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Active Directory
- Office365 administration
- Understanding of hardware including hardware builds
- Knowledge of Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with ServiceNow, or other ticketing systems
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliverjames . com) or call 015719484. Must have EU passport, Irish Citizenship or right to work in Ireland to apply.