My client is one of the leaders in the field of banking with a strong business focus in commercial banking. With their business expansion to GBA and SEA markets, they are currently seeking for a IT Solution Specialist who will be responsible in assisting in the design, development and deployment and enhancement of systems and other IT solutions. Cantonese and technical knowledge are required for this role.
- Engage in business conversations with senior leaders in Transaction Banking team to understand the business needs and plans for growth
- Act as the bridge between business users and technical teams
- Develop detailed functional, data & technical requirements documents
- Oversee full project life cycle, including requirement gathering, system analysis, implementation, deployment, UAT, testing and training
- Sit closely with users and provide on-site support.
- Key person to provide training for users after project implementation on new features and functions
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in development of IT systems with at least 2 year in business analysis or system analysis role with proven track record in business requirement discussion and documentation
- Familiar with system development life cycle, data flow and UAT process
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills; proven analytical skills in writing the business requirement document and functional specification document
- Proactive, able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
Contact me by Maggie.email@example.com with your CV for a confidential discussion.