We are currently looking for a Service Desk Team Lead to join a specialist organisation who are a leader in their industry.
You'll have a strong understanding and awareness of ITIL and managing Service Desk processes. Whether that's as a Senior Analyst, Team Lead or a Service Delivery figure.
Taking responsibility over the Service Desk Environment you'll line manage a team of 3-5 individuals as well as managing ITIL related services (problem, change, incident management)
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A key ability to drive performance and ensure an efficient service desk, servicing the entire organisation in a timely manner.
- Managing business service requests in line with agreed SLA's.
- Ticket management
- First contact resolution
- Ownership of incident management processes and all associated communications.
- Ownership of knowledge management processes within the business
- Ownership of problem management processes within the business.
- Key contributor to being an advocate of CI/CD - monitoring and tracking IT Efficiency, productivity and driving continual service improvement within your team.
We're just looking for a really confident, people centric person who is very familiar with a service desk environment with some type of leadership / mentorship
You'll need to be within a commutable distance of central London for a mostly office based role.
If you feel like this is for you please click Apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details.