My client is one of the top Financial Institution and have good track records and history in Hong Kong.
- Take lead and drive the incident response process and drill
- Lead subordinate(s) to follow up all security related issues in the day-to-day operations and recommend security projects and enhancement where appropriate
- Ensure all periodic reporting on information security issues are generated to IT
management on time
- Assist in reviewing and recommending changes to information security policies, standards and procedures, taking into considerations such as deviation requests and audit findings.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP certification is an advantage
- Team player with a clear focus on delivering
- Highly disciplined and diligent in driving deliverables strictly within defined timelines
- Strong communication/presentation/writing skills with proficiency in writing & speaking English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts.