IT RISK MANAGER BRUSSELS
Oliver James is looking for IT Risk Manager. Are you a dynamic team player with critical and analytical mind? Do you want to bring you career to new heights? Then this is your chance!
The position of Information Risk Manager is broad: you will be the point of contact for the Risk organisation. You are responsible for assessing risk management for different sections ( security, network, development,..), but you will also have a wider scope than that. You support the achievement of the strategic objectives from an independent position. You are a valuable conversation partner of the business. You look beyond the borders of business units to arrive at an integral understanding of risks and the extent to which they are controlled for the organisation and its clients. To do so, you identify, analyse, value and monitor risks and report on them to the senior Operational Risk Manager. You conduct this on the basis of a proactive attitude.
The role requires a person who can take responsibility for IT Risk Management and understand how the principles ( network, development and security) apply to IT, defence and vendor assessment.
As an Information Risk Manager you will need:
- Able explain internal and external regulations in a clear and understandable fashion
- Excellent negotiation skills and find "win/win" opportunities
- Display a perfect balance between creativity and analytical skills
- Can identify and evaluate risks, issues, dependencies, and constraints associated with a project
- Fully at ease building effective working relationships with internal clients and provide high-quality professional services to support in delivering business strategy and plans.
- Insatiably curious about technology and accomplished life learner
- Passion for working in a team, but equally adept in working autonomously and taking initiative
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT Risk Management in 2nd Line of Defense
- You're a self-starter, who's able to produce the required deliverables in a timely fashion using their own initiative
- You are highly motivated and take pride in your work with a conscientious and diligent work ethic
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Working knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, NIST frameworks
- Industry certifications (CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, etc) are a plus
- You have a very good knowledge of English and/or Dutch or French
- Financial industry experience within a commercial lines environment is a plus
- You are a collegial team player who can work well independently
- You will be working for one of the biggest players in the banking sector.
- You will work in a team where we match people on expertise and personality and where new contributions are welcome.
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours'
- You will receive a competitive salary package with a wide range of benefits
How to Apply?
If this job interests you, and you think you are ready to take on this amazing new challenge:
Apply or contact me at 02 588 00 82 or send your CV to email@example.com