I am currently working with one of the world's largest independent convenience retail providers to find an IT Risk & Control Analyst and a Manager.
Both roles are permanent positions which offer home working for one day a week.
IT Risk & Controls Manager
- You will be the go-to person for everything from General IT Risk advice to control implementation on transformation projects, or providing support through external audit reviews
- Manage implementation and embedding of IT controls
- Work on existing transformation projects, ensuring that projects do not introduce avoidable operational risk, tracking remediation and acting as the SME during the process
IT Risk & Controls Analyst
- Support the embedding of IT controls into business as usual
- Support test plans/script creation and coordination of the IT control assessment calendar
- Manage key tasks and projects as required, such as performing IT risk assessments, IT advisory reviews, IT project assessments, 3rd party IT testing
Key skills for both roles:
- Knowledge of ERP systems e.g. SAP
- Exposure to SOX (Sarbanes Oxley)
- Experience of working with or within IT internal audit/external audit teams, particularly within a big 4 or similar environment
- ITIL / COBIT knowledge will be helpful