QA Tester - Freedom & Autonomy
Our client is well known in Belgium and is part of a huge renowned group. They are specialists in digitalization and document management.
Easy access via public transport (near Forest) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
You will end up in a company in full change with challenging and innovative projects that will boost your career and help you become the best version of yourself.
A great internal atmosphere, a high degree of autonomy and a lot of freedom define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and you will be able to make your own decisions.
QA Tester - the job :
- Test realization according to department procedure and following test plan.
- ISO and ICT incidents resolution (ITIL based) related to test,
- Suggest improvement to Testing methodology
- Maintain non regression test cases for client application and products
- Archiving of test results
- Verify that the software behaves as expected by the specifications according to test plan
- Perform performance tests
- Perform reliability tests
- Review the objective of the test with the IT Quality Insurance Manager
- Run test on client application package/Product package according to Build and Change processes using test plan define by requester and validated by IT Quality insurance Manager
- Update the documentation and the non-regression test cases
- Analyse Error in production that where not detected during testing to improve non regression test cases
- Suggest improvement to testing methodology.
- Good reporting about the detected bugs
- It also has an advisory role for improving the product / application before it is released to the production environment.
QA Tester - your profile :
- Logical and critical mind
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Customer service oriented
- The ability to work in a team
- verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with ticketing systems & knowledge bases
- Technical skills in development is a big advantage
- Fluent French, Good English, Basic Dutch(read ticket/e-mail)
- Sense of Urgency
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment is big advantage.
QA Tester - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, net expenses, smartphone, phone subscription, Internet.
- Homeworking 2 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36