We are looking for a IT Programme Manager to lead the client's IT team. The candidate must be a Cantonese speaker and has working experience in life insurance firms.
- Develop and implement the overall IT strategy and road-map to enable business objectives and new product/service initiatives.
- Oversee all technology infrastructure, applications, cybersecurity and data management functions. Ensure systems and technologies are robust, stable and secure.
- Lead major technology-related projects including systems upgrades, implementing new digital systems and platforms.
- Manage relationships and partnerships with key technology vendors and providers. Negotiate contracts and vendor agreements.
- Develop and nurture an innovative technology culture. Guide the use of new technologies like AI, cloud, analytics etc. to drive efficiency and growth.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance standards are met for all systems and technologies.
- Lead the IT department and oversee budgets, resource planning and performance management.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends. Advise leadership on technology opportunities.
- Effectively communicate technology strategies and initiatives across the organization.
- 8+ years of relevant experience as a Senior IT Project / Programme Manager in life insurance companies
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Proven track record of managing largescale technology transformations
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with a wide range of technologies including core insurance systems