Contract: 9 months +
Our award-winning financial services client in Zurich are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to lead the IT Procurement and Contract management function.
You will work closely with the group CIO and other leaders in the technology space to negotiate, produce, renew and manage contracts for IT services, goods and licences.
You will also ensure appropriate governance and competitive pricing, alongside managing the IT procurement and contract management team located across Zurich and Paris.
- At least 7-10 years' experience in IT Procurement with team management experience strongly preferred
- Proven Negotiation Skills in English language
- Experience in legal and compliance matters related to contracts in Information Technology
- Ability and experience to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A results-focus and bias towards action
- Ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships