We are looking for an IT Procurement Manager to work with an industry leading organisation that is currently going through a period of growth!
In this new capability you will work closely with Stakeholders to develop and implement procurement strategies, building out the function and team as you go!
- To identify, evaluate & manage relationships with suppliers & vendor. Negotiating terms, conditions, monitoring performance and resolving any & all issues that might arise.
- To manage the full procurement process, including requisition, vendor selection, purchase orders etc - whilst adhering to regulatory & compliance requirements
- Drive cost- saving initiatives through analysis. Identify areas for optimisation's, improvements etc
- Develop & manage contracts & Agreements with suppliers ensuring clarity on terms, conditions and performance expectations
- Collaborate and build relationships outside of just IT
- Work towards a role that will involve leadership skills, mentoring, coaching etc
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience within an Procurement role that focuses on TI & Technology that is looking to move their career forwards!
This is an autonomous role where you will be supported to take ownership over this moving forwards, gradually building a team as they you move forwards!
This is a flexible hybrid role so you need to be a commutable distance from central London.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!