We are looking for an experienced IT Operations Manager to join a reputable and leading Financial Services organisation. This company is going through a period of growth due to continued success as well as being on their journey towards being a cloud first organisation!
You will be responsible for the development, execution and improvements of all IT Operational services, technologies and processes for the UK part of the business (EndUser Support, Infrastructure, Application Support).
- To be accountable for ensuring all delivered IT Support services are aligned to colleague & customer needs, seeking better ways to securely deliver great services
- To drive & improve modern ways of aligning & delivering value through processes, tooling etc
- Drive knowledge and self-learning through operational teams
- To consistently drive the adoption of automation led improvements
- To successfully engage groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders, driving forwards your vision and goals
You'll ideally have experience of designing, driving and delivering excellent IT Operations and Support solutions within a Financial Services environment (now or within a previous role) with a strong desire and attitude to empower your function & drive forwards continuous improvements and change
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation where you will have the autonomy to really create and drive forwards change within a function. Helping them on their journey within a fast paced yet collaborative environment!
Based mostly remote you just need to be willing to travel to their Manchester offices for ad hoc requirements as needed
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!