We are looking for an experienced & enthusiastic IT Professional who is looking to become an IT Manager for a reputable business based just outside of Leeds.
You'd have overall responsibility & management of the small, dedicated IT Department, applications, systems and policy (information security)
This is a people centric and collaborative business so we are looking for a proactive individual who will listen to business needs and implement into technical solutions!
- Ensure the provision & availability of all IT Services are in line with SLAs
- Hold suppliers & 3rd parties to agreed SLAs / target etc, ensuring that the service provide is best value for the company
- Ensure the security & integrity of all IT Services & systems are of a high standard in line with GDPR, PCI and other compliance
- Ensure security audits & risk assessments are completed
- Manage a small support team, including 121s, performance reviews, mentoring, personal development etc ]
- Proactively meet with stakeholders to listen to business needs
- Implement & drive effective processes for ensuring the delivery of projects & programmes.
We are looking for someone who is career drive, enthusiastic and wants to work in a fast paced environment! Whether you come from an IT Support Lead background looking for that next step, a Service Delivery background looking to get closer to technology - we are open to speaking to people with various backgrounds & experience levels.
Due to the nature of the role you do need to be a commutable distance from their offices for a hybrid home / office work pattern!
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details !