A primary focus for this position will be to lead audit execution covering end-to-end processes of auditable entities within the IT and Cybersecurity Inspection Generale APAC team. This individual will work closely with audit assignment team members to complete each phase of the audit.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to execute assigned audit procedures accurately, timely, and with minimal supervision.
- Leads audit planning/scoping, evaluating, testing, and reporting.
- Contributes to the completion of continuous monitoring activities for assigned auditable entities and escalates matters that may impact the timing of the next audit assignments.
- Prepares and updates risk assessments for assigned auditable entities for supervisory review.
- Validates the sufficiency and suitability of business corrective actions to address audit recommendations for supervisory review.
- Exhibits effective written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management.
- Possesses an understanding of audit, risk, compliance, banking, and/or product knowledge.
- Executes audit work in accordance with Inspection Generale policies and procedures.
- May be asked to direct the work of more junior staff members on the audit assignments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires deep knowledge of banking functions typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Strong expertise in Cybersecurity (IT security hands-on experience is a plus)
- Strong technical background in IT activities (including IT production / IT systems expertise)
- Curiosity, rigor, and precision.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to Lead
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (in English)
- High level of initiative, commitment, and drive
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within short deadlines
- Promotes a constructive, cooperative, and participative teamwork environment
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Possess a Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Information Technology/ Management Information System / Computer Science and related discipline;
- Not less than 10 years of experience in external auditing / internal auditing / IT / risk / compliance / internal control / operations in the financial services industry.
- Professional Qualification/Certification: in Audit, e.g. CISA (Certified Information System Audit), other IT knowledge: Cybersecurity (e.g CISSP, CISM, CCSP/CCSK, CEH…), IT Service Management (ITIL foundation).