This vacancy is situated on the ART Credit Risk in the domain of client and credit risk calculations. The IFRS9 team is responsible for the IFRS calculations (classifications, impairments, ..) for the reporting to the regulator.
As an IT functional analyst
* you will be part of a mixed Business-ICT team, responsible for -among others- the maintenance, support and project operation of the Risk Engine IFRS9. An important project upcoming, is the upgrade of current version of the risk engine.
* You are responsible for the functional analysis of systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
* You can challenge the requirements made by business and take them further towards the functional analysis phase.
* You document your analysis and check the result with your internal client and then discuss with the technical colleagues of your team. You set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
* Assignments are dealt with through the AGILE process in SAFe context. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles.
o Analyst metier knowledge and economic or mathematical background
o Very good learning skills
o Analytical mind (in width and depth)
o Knowledge in Credit Risk Business Processes and working experience with Moody's Analytics suite of Credit Risk is an added value
o Working experience in a Open Systems environment is an added value
o Good practical experience in excel, SQL querying.
o Like to work in a context where you can independently take up tasks E2E and test various content proposals with the business parties
o Can work with strict deadlines
o Pragmatic, result driven and taking initiative
o Fluent in English