For multinational Italian Company leader in Luxury Goods, we are looking for an experienced:
IT Ecommerce Expert
To join the IT Omnichannel Customer Experience Team and oversee B2C Digital commerce solutions.
If you're passionate about driving transformation and delivering outstanding customer experiences, we want to hear from you!
In this exciting role, you ll be managing multiple microservices, including e-commerce backend, CMS, search engine, and other related software and hardware solutions.
You'll collaborate with Product Owners to evaluate and recommend the best technical solutions for our platform, and oversee testing, implementation, and maintenance plus be the first level support to the internal users.
You'll be committed to achieving a seamless and optimized digital commerce experience for our customers, and ensuring that technology is always driving us forward.
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing B2C and B2B applications in an Agile environment
- Providing guidance and support to internal customers
- Conducting technical analysis and specification, defining requirements with Functional profiles
- Maintaining, improving, and providing 1st level support for the applications
- Collaborating with Business and other IT offices
- Supporting cross-functional knowledge transfer, identifying digital trends, and best practice solutions
- Managing vendors and agencies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong experience, at least 3+ years, in designing, implementing and managing software solutions in microservices architecture
- Direct participation to the implementation and/or management of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience in digital project management
- Knowledge and experience of the SCRUM methodology preferred
- Good understanding of digital IT architecture and implementation
- Proficiency in written and verbal English, as well as fluency in either Italian.
- Background in Software development is a plus