** IT Delivery Manager - Automation - RPA - CI/CD - Insurance - Remote working/London 6 month Contract OUTSIDE IR35 **
A leading Insurance business based in the City of London, is looking for an IT Delivery Manager who has strong insurance experience and has RPA/Automation and CI/CD experience. This will be to come in an work with the Change Delivery function to drive the organisation needs to deliver to lead the design, development, testing and releases to ensure best practice. You will have the opportunity to define KPI's and report on the performance of Change Delivery and to work to constantly improve both the speed and quality of Change Delivery.
Throughout the programme you will be working a Programme Manager to update key stakeholders to manage external IT suppliers through the life cycle from vendor selection, to contract management, performance reviews and delivery of change. You will also own and develop delivery tools and Processes and ensuring you manage delivery using industry best practice and the most effective methodology.
The ideal candidate will need to be an experienced Insurance IT Delivery Manager who has strong Automation and CI/CD experience, ideally within London market/ Lloyds experience.
- STRONG IT Delivery Manager experience
- Insurance or London market insurance experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong AUTOMATION experience
- Strong CI/CD pipeline experience
- strong Code Deployment experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and control work of a department.
- Proven proficiency in dealing with complex technical issues across all aspects of IT and Change Delivery