Job Title: IT Business SAP Supply Chain
Reports to: IT Manager
Industry: Food & Beverage / Consumer Goods
The ICT department is looking for an IT Business Specialist SAP to support Operation and Production business functions in the organization and implementation of digital processes. This role works closely with the Business to identify, design, implement and drive the adoption of technology solutions and it is in charge of "Business as Usual" activities for the business units. It support the business to achieve the objectives defined ensuring the project streams are high quality delivered and in compliance with time and budget constrain.
- Oversee business requirements (capture and deep dive business needs, propose solutions to address business issues);
- Translate functional requirements into application solutions, evaluate solution impacts based on data modeling knowledge;
- Being the Digital project lead and proactively engages key stakeholders to address the project tasks
- Coordinate third parties during realization phase within specific responsability area
- Ensure the continuous improvement process for the Digital solution delivered
- Asses and keep under control project streams Risks and bring solutions.
- Contribute in the definition and priorization of the Digital roadmap for Operation and R&D Business Unit.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- 4-6 years of relevant Supply Chain experience preferably in Big4 Tech Company/ Food & Beverage/ Consumer Goods
- Excellent team management skills
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing Italian/English is required
- Perfect knowledge landscape SAP ECC expecially module MM-PP-SD (logistic)-PM-effects in FI and CO
- Customizing SAP skills
- Knowledge and experience suite S/4 HANA is valued