For Leading Multinational italian Group, we are looking for a Global Information Technology Manager for AFC Solutions.
The role will report to the Global Vice President for Supply Chain, F&A, RD&Q and Internal Audit.
Manage the relationship with the Key Business Process Owners within the Area of Finance & Administration, through the identification & understanding of the business needs, in continuous alignment with Business strategic Goals and with the entire IT organization.
Define and execute the IT Strategy for the F&A area and manage the relevant budget and project portfolio, while contributing to the overall global IT strategy and management.
End-to-End accountable for Delivery and Run of all solutions in his scope (e.g the relevant ERP modules, the EPM solution, the Treasury system, Reporting and Advanced Analytics solutions, etc).
Business partnership and IT strategy
- Continuously interact with the business partners to understand their goals, proposing solutions that deliver real business value and meaningful innovation.
- Define the IT system strategy for F&A considering the desired business evolution and in agreement with the overall IT strategy, considering cost efficiency, benefits and constraints.
- Manage the demand and build a roadmap of activities constructively challenging the organization to identify the initiatives with more value.
- Act as an innovation agent in the business and IT organizations for the area of competence, and contribute to a mindset of innovation of contents and methodologies within IT.
- Build strategic partnerships with relevant suppliers, identifying new opportunities and developing further the existing relationship.
Project & Portfolio Management
- Ensure that each initiative in the roadmap is managed according to defined time and costs, mobilizing direct reports and all required GD&BT units and working closely with Business lead to deliver and run the solutions on time and efficiently.
- Occasionally act as project manager if required by the size, complexity, or importance of the specific initiative.
- Make sure that all solutions are designed according to IT architecture and guidelines (security included), while fulfilling business needs and requirements.
- Manage the overall budget and contracts for the area of accountability, in collaboration with the IT PMO team.
- Contribute (working with the IT buyer and IT contracting) to a successful negotiation with IT suppliers, to obtain the best balance between costs & quality & timing of the needed support/solution.
- Contribute for the F&A domain to cross functional projects (like ERP rollout or any other initiatives across organizations).
- Keep Application Maintenance and Infrastructure & Communications (Security included) aligned with the planned/ongoing initiatives, in order to timely gather their contributions to successfully implement the planned projects.
- Define the maintenance strategy for the F&A systems together with the Maintenance Team.
- Define/share with the Business Owners the SLAs and ensure the agreed SLAs in End-to-End approach, together with the GD&BT Shared Capabilities teams.
- Responsible, for the F&A domain, for the analysis of problems, of areas of improvement and of possible user needs, in order to enable the manager or Central IT Functions to choose the correct programs of intervention.
- "Business as Usual" backbone enhancement planning and execution.
- 8+ years of experience in managing initiatives in the AFC IT area, in FMCG companies or in leading consulting firms.
- Excellent knowledge of English; a good knowledge of Italian will be preferred.
- Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Business / MBA.
- Very Good knowledge of F&A processes and ability to identify and propose innovative IT solutions to support them.
- Experience in advanced analytics use cases and platform, as well as in RPA, process Mining and other advanced technologies will be considered a plus.
- Ability to identify and implement IT Solutions following approach based on agile prototype loops.
- Strong project management capabilities, demonstrated in the digital and technological field, and ability to coordinate internal and external teams involved in digital transformation projects.
- Excellent communication / relationship skills combined with teamwork attitude.
- Analysis, problem solving, results-orientation.
- Curiosity, proactivity and business-partner approach.
- Availability to business trips (Italy and abroad)