One of our key client is looking for a Digital IT Business Analyst to be a part of their largest digital transformation program over the next 3 years
Who we're looking for:
- Contribute to the gathering and translation of business requirements
- Detect underlying issues and provide solutions, as well as user support
- Discover the business needs to be addressed related to the product and project requirements
- Analysing Requirements - Organising, specifying and modelling the requirements
- Ensure E2E smooth implementation processes and conducting UAT tests
- Validating and Verifying Requirements - Ensuring the requirements are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards.
- Bachelor degree in an IT discipline or Business related field
- 3-5+ year's of work experience in change/ digital projects
- Relevant experience in insurance is preferred
- Previous exposure to large scale complex digital projects
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and attention to details
- Native Cantonese speaker, Fluent in English
Interested Applicants, please click APPLY NOW or contact Tiffany.Ng@oliverjames.com for more information.