My client is a Market Leading Insurer, with a strong and focused initiative on Digital and Technology advancement within the Industry. We are inviting talented IT Audit Managers to join the team, where you'll be part of the exciting phase that we're in right now.
Scopes & Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of an appropriate risk-based audit plan, based on a detailed understanding of the risks facing the business for the area of responsibility and for relevant themed reviews
- Manage audit focus through applying risk analysis skills and professional judgement to identify areas for in-depth review
- Extensive IT operations, process and assurance knowledge and broad business knowledge (preferably insurance and Digital Industry)
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of industry standard frameworks and best practice (e.g., Technology Risk Management Guidelines (MAS), Information Technology Outsourcing (MAS), Guidance Note on the Use of Internet for Insurance Activities (OCI), COBIT, ITIL, CMM, relevant International Standards)
- Experience post professional qualification in appropriate business environment (including IT, IT assurance, governance & security)